Sunday, December 6, 2015

Manipur PSC recruitment 2015 - 332 Assistant Engineer, Manager, Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager Posts

Prescribed Applications are invited by Manipur PSC issued a recruitment official notification for the recruitment of 332 Assistant Engineer, Manager, Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager Posts. eligible and interested candidates can apply before Last date 21 Dec 2015. Vacancy details given below.


Vacancy details:

Name of Vacancy: Assistant Engineer, Manager, Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager Posts.

No of Vacancies: 332 Posts.


Assistant Engineer/Manager: 17 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- 34800/-
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent or Diploma in Civil Engineering.


Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager: 187 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- 34800/-
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent or Diploma in Civil Engineering.

Age: 21-38 Years.

Application Fee: General/OBC Categories Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- SC/ST candidates.

How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates may apply send to the Office of the Manipur Public Service Commission by hand or post before Last date 21 Dec 2015.

Last date: 21 Dec 2015.