Thursday, November 5, 2015

Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment 2015 - 265 - 5th Combined Civil Services Competitive Examination Posts.

Online application invited by Jharkhand Public Service Commission issued a recruitment official notification for the recruitment of 265 - 5th Combined Civil Services (PT) Competitive Examination Posts. eligible and interested candidates can apply before Last date 30 Nov 2015. Vacancy details given below.



Vacancy details:

Name of Vacancy: 5th Combined Civil Services Competitive Examination Posts.

No of Vacancies: 265 Posts.

Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-

Age:
.
Unreserved: 22 - 35 years.
OBC I and OBC II Male: 22 - 37 years.
OBC I and OBC II Female: 22- 38 years.
SC/ST Male/ Female: 22 - 40 years.


Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University/ college/institute.


Application Fee: OBC I and OBC II Candidates Pay Rs.450/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.

How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates may apply online on or before Last date 30 Nov 2015. through the website www.jpsc.gov.in.


Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be held on the basis of Written Test.

Last date: 30 Nov 2015.