HPPSC Issued notification to the recruitment of Various Posts in Health & Family Welfare-
Medical Officer (Dental)and Ayurveda department.,Department of Irrigation & Public Health,
Department of Irrigation & Public Health,Department of Medical Education,Department of Industries,Department of Technical Education-Candidates with required qualifications can apply till (Last Date). Candidates keep in mind that they should read the notification very well before applying for the Posts. Last Date . 10 Feb.2014.
HPPSC Recruitment 2014 Advertisement No.06/2013
Department of Health & Family Welfare-
Medical Officer (Dental) Class-I (Gazetted)-18 Posts
Department of Ayurveda
.Ayurveda-Principal, Class-I
Department of Irrigation & Public Health
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-I (On contract basis)-15 Posts
Department of Public Works
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-I -01 post
Department of Medical Education
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology)-01 post
Assistant Professor (Nephrology)-01 post
Department of Industries
Assistant Geologist, Class-I-01 post
Department of Technical Education-
Professor B.Pharmacy-01 post
Last Date form Apply : 10 /02/2014
How to apply: Candidates can apply from the website (http://hp.gov.in/hp/

No comments:
Post a Comment